It’s hot like this. Who likes to chew ice ? The more you chew, the more you enjoy it. It may be an ice addiction disease or Pagophagia today, let’s get to know this disease briefly. Get the message before the ice melts.
Is a symptom of wanting to chew ice Or want to drink a lot of cold drinks Of course, when the weather is hot, a feeling of desire does not necessarily mean that this is a disease. The disease is only suspected if you have a lot of craving for ice for more than 1 month. ทางเข้า ufabet https://ufabet999.com
Causes of Pagophagia
- Research has shown that the disease is related to the lack of iron in the body. Makes the body feel sluggish Therefore wanting to chew ice to stay awake
- Have accumulated stress
- Some people are associated with OCD symptoms or are obsessive-compulsive.
How do you observe yourself?
- Notice how much ice you eat per day.
- Have you chewed on ice for a long time?
- Are there any other symptoms, such as dizziness, lack of appetite? Pale skin
Most of them correspond to iron deficiency or anemia. Of course, chewing on ice has some negative effects, including:
- Broken teeth health makes teeth weak. Too heavy may result in broken teeth.
- Growth problems
- Of course, the main May be associated with anemia Causing constipation And can cause stress as well
How to solve the problem?
- Consult a doctor
- If anemia is involved, iron-fortified foods such as meats, pumpkin, soy, and green leafy vegetables must be taken.
- Try to reduce the amount of ice that we chew or eat.
- Drink cold water instead of chewing ice.